By purchasing products in the Quinta do Pégo online store, you will be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1) Items available at the Quinta do Pégo online store can only be purchased by people who have reached the legal drinking age in their country of residence.
2) Prices are displayed per case/ box of 6 or 12 bottles; unless otherwise stated typographical, product description, pricing, images and /or payment are accepted.
3) The description, pictures and any information on all products for sale on the Quinta do Pégo online store can be changed without prior notice and may differ from the actual product delivered.
4) All items available at the Quinta do Pégo online store are subject to availability.
5) Current Portuguese legislation compels Quinta do Pégo to charge 6%, 13% and 23% VAT. VAT is included in all prices displayed at the Quinta do Pégo online store.
6) If Quinta do Pégo cannot supply your order or any part of your order for immediate dispatch, you will be contacted to discuss how you wish to proceed.
7) Specials that appear on the Quinta do Pégo’s website may not reflect a sale in the retail store.
8) Quinta do Pégo are able to dispatch items for delivery within 3-5 working days to EU and 7 working days for the rest of the world. Items are usually shipped via CTT EMS 18-Portugal.
9) All the orders made trough the site of Quinta do Pégo that will not be paid in the term of 15 days will be automatically cancelled.
10) All Quinta do Pégo’s products must be examined by the buyer immediately on receipt. In the event that you receive a product that appears to have been damaged in transit, you should refuse to accept delivery of the product and direct the courier to return the product to us. You must also sign the delivery note of the carrier with a comment stating the problem. Please notify us immediately, as all damaged products must be returned to us for inspection, along with a copy of the delivery note.
11) Quinta do Pégo does not take the responsibility for deliveries made to the countries in which the respective law does not allow the entry of alcoholic beverages - being from the responsibility of the client the apprehension of the respective order. In case of devolution of the products Quinta do Pégo will devolve only the amount of the merchandise.
12) Quinta do Pégo grant to all their customers the right to terminate the contract and obtain a refund under the terms of Decree-Law nr.143/2001 and Decree-Law nr. 82/2008 of May 20.